VT VG Recruitment Notice2 (link to recruitment flyer)
Emergency Preparedness Solutions, LLC is seeking Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)-trained personnel to support the Vermont Vigilant Guard full scale exercise, scheduled for July 25-August 2, 2016. You do not need to apply for the entire time period – the greatest need is from July 29-August 1.
Personnel will serve as controllers and evaluators for this exercise. Shifts are available throughout the period at locations across the state. Pay is negotiable and travel expenses will be reimbursed. Interested parties should contact us by June 24th, 2016.
While all areas of expertise will be considered, we are highly interested in personnel with experience in the following areas:
- Operational Coordination and EOC Management
- Mass Care Services and Sheltering
- Critical Transportation
- Environmental Response/Health and Safety and Hazardous Materials
- Operational Communications
- Public Information and Warning
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Urban Search and Rescue (USAR)
- Public Health, Healthcare, and Emergency Medical Services
- On-Scene Security, Protection, and Law Enforcement
- Intelligence and Information Sharing
- Fire Management and Suppression
- Situational Awareness
- Infrastructure Systems
Contact Christine at Chris@epsllc.biz.
Emergency Preparedness Solutions, LLC – Your Partner in Preparedness